[ Best Youtube & Comments ] I tried to go to Canada but got stuck in Minneapolis









 
















I tried to go to Canada but got stuck in Minneapolis



* Comments.
- e x p i r e d c h i l d r e n

- Your mom deserves a damn medal.

- Canada is greeeeeeeaaat

- I love sucking milk from a bag.

- O B V I O U S L Y.

- Canada isn't real

- Now that's a mom.

- what a delightful adventure

- expired children

- I live in St.Peter Minnesota its great

- Just noticed we both live in Arizona

- “Canada, America’s Hat” ~Jaiden 2018

- The merch tho... love that

- Nova Scotia cold...

- Congrad on trending #32!!!!

- Canada my dad!!!

- Your mom is a trooper!!! 😊😊😊

- Jaiden Do you like Godzilla yes or no

- I prefer Meese to Moose as a plural

- i love your vids :D

- #5 on trending good job!!!

- I live in Minnesota in Woodbury

- 🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

- I'm in blizzard land!

- You've been to the land of my people

- Edmontosaurus=Edmonton lizard

- thanks for being Canadian

- I love Canada

- Omg Rebecca’s fan arts in the end card

- Oh wow 😂

- I live so close to the mall of america

- Vanossgaming is from Canada

- Sup

- Lol ha Ha HA HAA HAHA HAHAHA HAAAAAA!

- Fun fact: Ringo means apple in Japanese

- YES CANADA 4 EVERRR

- Hiiiii

- Like if your in the logang [¤¬¤]

- My mom can relate to this so much XD

- ExPiReD cHiLdReN

- Canada is awsome

- Canadians Nerds. PFFFFF

- Hi 😃

- This gave me anxiety

- This video gave me anxiety





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : ByImByeongGeun.blogspot.com

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[직장인 운동 추천] 평범한 직장인, 세아이 아빠가 운동을 갈수 있는 팁 (TIP) | 직장인 다이어트 운동 | 직장인 운동법 [심심한돼지]