[ Best Youtube & Comments ] Who Was the YouTube Shooter? | NYT News









 
















Who Was the YouTube Shooter? | NYT News



* Comments.
- These comments are a dumpster fire.

- She look like a giraffe

- She looks like David Hogg in drag...

- of course shes vegan

- Is jimmy Kimmel going to cry this time.

- acting foolishly

- Vegans are wierd

- Way to glorify her....

- She looks trans, I swear.

- She freaks me out

- She looks like micheal Jackson

- bump my trash beats right now

- What a nut job.

- “Vega-nism”

- why im feeling sad about this ?

- i feel sorry for her.

- MY HEROINA.I LOVE HER,FROM SPAIN

- I respect her. Don't @ me cause idfc

- Iranian Harley Quinn.

- I feel sorry for her somehow

- Vegan Crazy Jihadi ?

- WHAT THAT NECK DO

- Her videos were lit lol

- School shooters worship this

- Mummy Nasim did nothing wrong

- nasim did nothing wrong

- She looks meme worthy

- this is really creepy

- I cringed so hard.

- vegetables made her do this.

- She’s cute.

- I love her videos

- She cute tho

- Vagenism, is that like veganism?

- She need some milk

- Waste of a beautiful woman.

- She needs to wear a hijab.

- 00:44 nice boobs😆

- Yet it's still the guns fault I bet

- Smh couldn’t she have launch padded?

- It seems she lives for attention

- STOP. SHOWING. THEIR. FACE.

- Thank god, everyone is safe.

- those kikes had it coming

- Based





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : ByImByeongGeun.blogspot.com

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[직장인 운동 추천] 평범한 직장인, 세아이 아빠가 운동을 갈수 있는 팁 (TIP) | 직장인 다이어트 운동 | 직장인 운동법 [심심한돼지]