[ Best Youtube & Comments ] UPGRADE (2018) – Official Red Band Film Trailer









 
















UPGRADE (2018) – Official Red Band Film Trailer



* Comments.
- Can't wait!

- Cyborg Wick?!

- Excellent trailer !

- Tom Hardy looks great in this movie

- So like Blue Bettle?...

- Went from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK

- Robo Cop + Knight Rider?

- John Wick 3 :D

- Haha, this looks bat-shit. Love it.

- We have a knife too!

- Link to the music in this trailer ?

- Stop showing so much in trailers

- Хорошечно

- This looks nuts!!! Hope it delivers!

- K I N O

- Hardcore Henry vibes.

- That looks absolutely amazing. Sold.

- Inspector gadget: suit lady

- What is the song used in this trailer

- Man, it´s simply outstanding!

- Ok, I'm in.

- omg , this is amazing

- Take my money and implant me now!

- Justice boner!

- What's the music in this trailer called?

- i love this movie already <3

- Dope.

- YES!!!! Oh this looks fun

- Looks awesome!

- Quarry?

- Looks interesting.

- We should call this genre "Rageous FUN"!

- John Wick / Tom Hardy

- I see Tom Hardy, I click.

- looks great

- Stop right there. I'm in...

- Holy shit This looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

- Um, ya. I'm going to see this.

- holyshit

- Looks fun. Count me in.

- it's hurting me to hurt you 1:24

- Holy shit. This looks amazing

- So I'll seeing this one.

- Starring: the lost brother of Tom Hardy.

- This looks like fun.





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : ByImByeongGeun.blogspot.com

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[직장인 운동 추천] 평범한 직장인, 세아이 아빠가 운동을 갈수 있는 팁 (TIP) | 직장인 다이어트 운동 | 직장인 운동법 [심심한돼지]