[ Best Youtube & Comments ] Who Was the YouTube Shooter? | NYT News
Who Was the YouTube Shooter? | NYT News * Comments. - These comments are a dumpster fire. - She look like a giraffe - She looks like David Hogg in drag... - of course shes vegan - Is jimmy Kimmel going to cry this time. - acting foolishly - Vegans are wierd - Way to glorify her.... - She looks trans, I swear. - She freaks me out - She looks like micheal Jackson - bump my trash beats right now - What a nut job. - “Vega-nism” - why im feeling sad about this ? - i feel sorry for her. - MY HEROINA.I LOVE HER,FROM SPAIN - I respect her. Don't @ me cause idfc - Iranian Harley Quinn. - I feel sorry for her somehow - Vegan Crazy Jihadi ? - WHAT THAT NECK DO - Her videos were lit lol - School shooters worship this - Mummy Nasim did nothing wrong - nasim did nothing wrong - She looks meme worthy - this is really creepy - I cringed so hard. - vegetables made her do this. - She’s cute. - I love her videos - She cute tho - Vag...
댓글
댓글 쓰기